Stanley Roads offers a range of mobile machines allowing for efficient milling and granulating of road pavements.
Cold milling machines are used for the quick, highly efficient removal of asphalt and concrete pavements. Additionally, milling individual pavement layers enables the material to be reclaimed in a selective process and separated into the different mix types.
The manoeuvrable and flexible machines allow for increased productivity enabling:
- Milling works under cramped conditions.
- Partial repairs of roadways.
- Layer-by-layer removal of road pavements.
- Removal of complete road pavements.
- Production of specified surface textures (fine milling).
- Levelling irregularities in the surface course.
Stanley Road Construction is committed to actively protecting both the environment and natural resources by ensuring the cold-milling machines it offers have:
- Fuel-efficient diesel engines that comply with current international exhaust emission standards.
- Numerous automated features to ensure a fuel-efficient and low-emission milling process.
- The highly effective VCS (Vacuum Cutting System) which reduces dust emissions and improves the air quality in the surroundings of the milling drum housing.
- Effective soundproofing and the anti-vibration mounted engine ensuring low noise and vibration levels.