State-of-the-art machines and technologies
What We do
Stanley Roads operates a fleet of state-of-the-art machines and cutting-edge technologies for the road construction, asphalt manufacturing and resource recovery industries. Click here for more details on the entire range of plant & equipment fleet.
Innovative Technologies utilised to improve performance include:
Stanley Road Construction can offer you a 3D Paving Control System which can help speed up your paving production while laying a smoother surface and reducing material costs.
Key benefits include:
- Placement of the finished surface with accuracy to 0.01 feet (3 millimeters).
- Minimize use of expensive material.
- Pave within a tighter tolerance and get closer to the minimal asphalt thickness specification.
- Lay complex designs such as transitions, super-elevated curves and frequently changing cross slopes.
- Achieve accuracy and smoothness specifications.
Using state of the art technology allows Stanley Roads to achieve instantaneous on-site compaction results, the benefits of which are:
- Quick and accurate measurements in three seconds
- Provides density measurements, mat temperatures, moisture levels and compaction results
- Lightweight and easy to transport
The Loadscan® Load Volume Scanner uses laser scanning technology to measure the exact volume of the material loaded in a truck or trailer bin. Allowing actual volume to be measured and not a converted weight estimate whilst also recording a 3D colour profile of every load.
• No additional cost for water content
• Eliminate queries over quantity
• Easily track material movements